Shwachman Diamond Project, Ltd., grants up to $50,000 for proposals that are accepted throughout the year.
We require the proposal to be in writing and include the following:
- Name of applicant, principal investigator, project title and summary of proposed investigation.
- A biographical sketch and bibliography of all investigators involved, including the
institution/institutions where research will be conducted.
- Please provide a detailed description of your hypothesis and proposed methodologies
- Description of the relevance of the research to any of the following topics:
- Shwachman Diamond Syndrome, and or
- Other inherited bone marrow failure syndromes, and or
- Pancreatic insufficiency, and or
- Neutrophil motility in bone marrow, and or
- Gene therapy for inherited bone marrow failure syndromes, and or
- Cord blood research; we also fund attendance by research fellows to the annual International Cord Blood Symposium
Please note that there is no formal request form to fill out.
Please submit your grant proposal to:
Shwachman Diamond Project, Ltd.
PO Box 820
Sayville, NY 11782
Tax exempt organization as described under the Internal Revenue Code, Section 501(c)3 Organization
Tax ID# 20-2591057
Download the Shwachman Diamond Grant Request PDF